Purchase one of our selected homes and receive up to $10,000 in free service fees. Find out more.
WELCOME TO HAYVILLE
Alive with traditional charm and character, our established community at Hayville envelops you with quality-built accommodation and beautiful gardens, in a convenient area of Box Hill South. We offer a range of floorplans with our independent living units, giving you choice to meet your needs. Our Community Centre is the activity hub with many amenities, where there are plenty of friends around for social times if you choose, or to entertain family. You have less to worry about and more to enjoy yourself in our family-style environment, with friendly staff at hand. Relax, you’ll feel right at home with TriCare.
- Located close to Box Hill Central Shopping Centre with train station
- Bus stops at our Elgar Road front entry and on Canterbury Road
- Spacious 12 acre property with views to the Dandenongs
- All units have a rear courtyard/backyard
LOOK FORWARD TO GREAT TIMES AHEAD
You will find a wide selection of lifestyle activities and an impressive level of resident services at Hayville. For quiet strolls or brisk exercise, our walking trails meander through the avenues and gardens, where you will discover peaceful, shady areas with seating. Discover a hive of activity in our Community Centre with plenty of friends for social times if you choose, and ideal for special events like our Melbourne Cup celebration or your family functions. Quieter indoor hours are perfect in the library, gym and billiards room. For personal health and wellbeing, we have a hairdressing salon, visiting healthcare professionals and a 24 hour emergency call system.
- Central Community Centre with function areas, computer room, hairdressing salon, library and special events
- Special interest groups include walking and cards
- Social committee arranges regular activities, community bus for shopping
INDEPENDENT LIVING UNITS
- 1 or 2 bedroom layouts, some with a study and additional courtyard
- Variety of floorplans, ample space, full height windows
- Large, well-appointed kitchens with modern appliances
- Spacious ensuites/bathrooms with modern fittings
- Existing small pets welcome with management approval
- Front garden, private rear courtyard, lock-up garage
- Secure with 24 hour emergency call system
Hayville is located in a well-serviced area, with bustling Box Hill central within easy reach and direct road, tram or train access to Melbourne CBD. When friends and family visit, Surrey Park is within walking distance or a short drive will get you to beautiful Wattle Park for picnics and the Wattle Park Golf Course. Hop on an Elgar Road bus and your destination choices include Box Hill shopping centre and the major Chadstone or Doncaster complexes. Many churches, local shops, and healthcare services are close at hand, while Box Hill Hospital and Epworth Hospital are only a short trip, should the need arise.