WELCOME TO BUNDABERG
Encircled by shady palms and established trees, our peaceful, family-style residence at Bundaberg has undergone significant modernisation to provide a refreshing change in aged care. We offer a range of comforting care and pleasant accommodation, and our dedicated team of genuine carers is committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. Our easy-going community welcomes family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of close proximity to the city centre and off-street parking available. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Home-like, family-style environment recently refurbished with tasteful décor and comfortable furnishings
- New, large outdoor areas with seating under shady pergolas and BBQ facilities
- Convenient location in a quiet area close to city centre
- Onsite chefs freshly prepare delicious meals daily
Our approach to care at Bundaberg is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide the quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for various levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations.
- Residential care for up to 99 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include classic single or companion share rooms
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Secure dementia unit with protected outdoor area
- Purpose-designed with all rooms having access to private open spaces
- Residence design encourages interaction between residents
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Residents at Bundaberg live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and the dining room becomes a social hub at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are used for special events, and the sitting areas are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- New outdoor areas with covered patio seating, landscaped gardens and BBQ facilities, popular for family functions
- Cultural activities, concerts and special events in communal areas
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities program