WELCOME TO JINDALEE
You will find our peaceful, family-style residence at Jindalee in its leafy suburban surrounds has undergone significant modernisation to provide a refreshing change in aged care. We offer a range of comforting care and accommodation choices, and our dedicated team of genuine carers is committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. Our friendly community welcomes family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of ample off-street parking and easy public transport access. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Home-like, family-style environment with recent significant refurbishments
- Quiet suburban location, close to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre and medical services
- Large, modern outdoor areas with lush, landscaped BBQ patios and extensive walking paths
- Co-located with James Ommaney Retirement Community, perfect for couples with individual accommodation and care needs
Our approach to care at Jindalee is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations including government-supported clients.
- Residential care for up to 93 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include premium or classic single rooms, and classic companion share rooms
- Resident rooms all have access to modernised bathrooms
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Residents at Jindalee live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and the contemporary dining room becomes a social hub at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are used for special events, and the expansive lounges are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Modern décor with the warmth of wood paneling and traditional furniture
- Outdoor courtyards with covered seating and BBQ are popular for family functions
- Lush, landscaped walking areas and pleasant gardens
- Hairdressing salon, cosy sitting areas, variety of pets visiting
- Cultural activities, concerts, church services and special events in communal areas
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities program including interactive pet therapy