WELCOME TO MT GRAVATT
Our family-style residence at Mt Gravatt has undergone significant modernisation to provide a refreshing change in aged care. While offering a wide range of comforting care and accommodation choices, our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. Family and friends are able to spend time with residents in the pleasant outdoor communal spaces, or enjoy a free tea or coffee in the café. There is ample off-street parking and easy public transport access. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- European-inspired architectural design, with a recent significant refurbishment to upgrade accommodation and amenities
- Café with spacious, modern outdoor and indoor cosy seating – perfect for when friends and family come to visit
- Many accommodation options to meet most individual situations, including government-supported clients
- Close to Westfield Garden City shopping centre and Greenslopes Hospital
- Within close proximity to Mt Gravatt Retirement Community, handy for couples with individual accommodation and care needs
Our approach to care at Mt Gravatt is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations.
- Residential care for up to 146 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include premium or classic single rooms, and classic companion, triple or quad share rooms
- Resident rooms are all individually air-conditioned for personal comfort
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Secure dementia wing with a protected outdoor courtyard
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Residents at Mt Gravatt live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, with special emphasis on cultural requirements, and a selection of beer and wine. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. Our indoor and outdoor communal areas are often used for special events. The dining rooms and lounges in each wing are popular social hubs for residents to catch up with family and friends.
- Outdoor recreation areas with shaded seating and neat, established gardens, ideal for family functions
- Café with free barista coffee, flavoured teas and cake for visitors, hairdressing salon
- Lifestyle activities including pet therapy, men’s’ group, Tai Chi and outings to the local community and clubs
- Cultural activities, concerts, church services, computer access