WELCOME TO UPPER MT GRAVATT
Quietly positioned in a residential area, our boutique, family-style residence at Upper Mount Gravatt provides a premium level of residential aged care in leafy established gardens. Offering comforting care and superior accommodation, our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. We welcome family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of ample off-street parking and easy public transport access. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Peaceful suburban location with easy public transport access
- Premium décor and furnishings, creating an intimate atmosphere
- Private suites, each with an ensuite and personal patio
- Westfield Garden City shopping centre and Greenslopes Hospital nearby
- Within close proximity to Mt Gravatt Retirement Community and Mt Gravatt Aged Care Residence, handy for couples with individual accommodation and care needs
Our approach to care at Upper Mt Gravatt is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations.
- Residential care for up to 60 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation consists of premium single rooms
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Residents at Upper Mt Gravatt live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and we offer a selection of beverages. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. Our indoor and outdoor communal areas are often used for special events. The dining room and comfortable lounges are popular social hubs for residents, and perfect for catching up with family and friends.
- Secure alfresco areas with shaded outdoor seating and lush, established gardens, ideal for family functions
- Hairdressing salon, pets allowed to visit by arrangement with management
- Lifestyle activities including pet therapy, men’s’ group and Tai Chi for standing or wheelchair participants
- Cultural activities, church services, concerts and a community piano for anyone to tinkle the ivories
- Outings to the local community and clubs