Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Toowoomba Aged Care Residence, our 73 bed facility located in Mount Lofty, Toowoomba on the Darling Downs, is seeking a full-time (76 hrs fortnight) Clinical Manager.
You will report to the Facility Manager and benefit from ongoing support from the Head Office clinical management team. You have every weekend off, but as 2IC, there is a requirement to be on-call.
Your primary role is to recruit, lead and enhance the personal care team, to ensure a high quality of care and service delivery for all residents.
We are looking for an outstanding communicator that has, throughout their career, developed broad clinical expertise and specialist knowledge.
- Registered Nurse, with AHPRA registration
- Aged care or health sector management experience
- Employee training, management and human resources skills
- Adept at using tablet-based clinical management systems
- A comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards and processes
- Familiarity with Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and documentation
- Empathetic attitude towards residents and a passion for Aged Care
TriCare promotes a collaborative working culture centred around support, recognition and development for all staff and encourages its managers in the pursuit of personal growth and challenge.
We offer professional development opportunities and meetings with your peers from our other facilities in South-East Queensland.
Apply now, submit your application via SEEK to Alaina Green – Operations Manager North
Closing Date: Friday, 13th August 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare’s Aged Care Residences are non-smoking workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.