Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland. TriCare operates over 1,300 residential aged care beds throughout the South-Eastern corner of Queensland from the Gold Coast to Bundaberg.
The full time Human Resources Business Advisor, based at Head Office in Mt Gravatt, is responsible for leading the application of consistent and fair Human Resources practices and procedures across TriCare, to maximise employee performance towards the provision of quality care and services for our residents.
Being hands on, you are responsible for:
- Providing operational and strategic advice and oversight to management on employee related matters including mandatory reporting investigations, performance management, discipline, terminations, grievances, conflict resolution, and management of non-work related injuries.
- Ensure compliance of performance management and disciplinary processes with legislative requirements and the coaching and mentoring of managers to achieve that compliance.
- Provide advice and training to management and employees on the effective use of the Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Guide and assist with recruitment and selection activities.
- Provide advice regarding psychometric assessments and recruitment decision making.
Experience and attributes sought for the role are:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in HR, Psychology, Law, Business or associated field.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience as a HR Officer or related position within the HR field.
- Intermediate level of knowledge and experience with Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable customer service orientation.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to guide, coach and develop HR knowledge in TriCare Managers.
On offer is a competitive salary package working for an established company. Apply now by submitting your resume through SEEK.
Closing Date: Friday, 23 July 2021
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
TriCare facilities are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.