Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Mt Gravatt Head Office is seeking a part-time (22.8 hours per week) Payroll Officer on a 9-month fixed-term contract to be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of approximately 1,500 pays and salaries to employees based at various TriCare facilities.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- delivering timely and accurate end-to-end processing of fortnightly payroll
- calculation and preparation of manual payments, including termination, adjustments and redundancies
- responding to, and resolving, all queries raised by employees, the finance team and department managers
- end of month and end of year processing.
- reconciliation and administration of deductions, superannuation and payroll tax.
- ensuring compliance of all Modern Award Payroll requirements and relevant legislation.
- verifying roster documentation and maintaining integrity of the Virtual Roster system.
- action fortnightly roster checks including Leave vs Rotation audits for all sites.
- generation of routine, and ad hoc, reports as required by internal management and external stakeholders.
- ensuring integrity of employee data is maintained and documented in systems.
- filing of payroll reports and associated documentation.
Your demonstrated payroll capabilities include:-
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- working knowledge of Chris 21 and computerised rostering systems (preferably) Virtual Roster
- a high level of customer service skills
- the ability to work to deadlines
- excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- good organization and time management skills
- efficient numerical and data entry skills.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter via SEEK, addressing your application to the Payroll Team Leader.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 14 July 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.